Get free retainers, a $100 value, when you join before April 30th.
So that we can custom design the perfect aligner solution for you, our Club Grin impression kit provides a very accurate impression of your toothy problem.
We believe in making a lasting impression so here’s how you can begin.
In order to make a good first impression, you need to ensure that the impression tray easily fits into your mouth.
1. It should be properly aligned with your bite and effortlessly cover the required area.
2. Try one by placing it in your mouth and making sure you are comfortable.
Mix the lighter colored putty with the darker one and blend them into one solid shape within 30 seconds. The soft substance can harden within a few seconds so make sure you do this quickly.
1. Prepare your impression tray by spreading your putty into an elongated sausage-like shape.
2. Roll between your palms to get it into this form and evenly and thickly spread onto the impression tray.
3. Make sure it is covered end to end for a perfect impression.
1. Centrally align the tray in your mouth and hold while you thoroughly bite into the putty.
2. It is important to get an accurate impression by applying pressure into the bite and holding for 180 seconds.
1. Use your fingers to carefully pull the top and bottom trays from your jaw but ensure you exercise extreme caution to not touch the impression itself.
2. Remove and check out the impression your bite has made!
Now that you know how to make an impression, do the same with the remaining trays (upper & lower) and complete your impression session!
Pack each impression in an individual small envelope that came with it, place them all in your prepaid envelope, and drop them off to the nearest UPS facility. If you would like to arrange for a pickup, simply email us on GrinTime@clubgrin.com and we will arrange it for you!